• Strategic Planning
• Business/Corporate (Re)Structuring
• Feasibility Studies
• SWOT Analysis
• Risk Assessment/Reduction
• Business Plan Preparation and/or Review
• Financial Plan Preparation and/or Review
• HR Management
• Inventory Management
• Succession Planning
• Selling a Business
• Buying a Business
• Finance Sourcing
• Social Enterprise
• CEO Shadowing
• Preparation of Manuals
COACHING / TRAINING
• One-On-One Sessions
• Group Workshops and Retreats
BSc, MBA, APEC-CBC, CMC
“I’ve been immersed in the business world for my entire career, from structuring and running corporations to leading community project developments as well as providing advising and consulting support to start-ups, expansions and structuring remedial plans for troubled businesses.
I am a fluently bilingual professional with extensive business experience at the Senior Executive level with large Corporations as well as Owner/Manager in several industries including: Retailing, Manufacturing (furniture, healthcare products, service parts, food processing), Residential Construction, Financial Services and Business Consulting. I am conversant with all aspects of business including General Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Operations, Finance, Production (GMP, HACCP, JIT, MRP, etc.), Distribution, Accounting, Corporate Planning, Feasibility Studies, Strategic Planning, Business Plan preparation and execution, Budgeting, Inventory Management and Legal.
I am well positioned to work directly with you on all aspects of your business since I have walked the walk. I look forward to sharing both my knowledge and tools that I have successfully developed and implemented to drive your business towards profitable growth.”
CCP | Citizen of the Manitoba Métis Federation
“I’ve been involved in business since I was 11 years old and my parents opened a hobby shop in our neighborhood.
Since then, I’ve:
• Co-owned and sold two small businesses from 2002 to 2014 – and have experienced all that ownership entails, including contract writing, invoicing, staff and contractor interactions, project management and scheduling – you name it.
• Been recognized as a Co-Finalist for the 2013 Women’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
• Started a self-named business in 2016 (on-going), facilitating business classes and coaching for a variety of Winnipeg associations, as well general business services.
• Partnered with Maurice to form McCarthy Hawkes Consulting in April 2016, as Senior Researcher and Administrator.
What am I good at?
• General and specialized research such as proving product/service viability and defining target markets.
• Content and technical writing, document layouts and business plan development.
• Office administration structure, controls, systems and processes.
• Workshop development and facilitation.
• Business bookkeeping and accounting concepts.
• Experienced in social media platforms and formats.
Why work with me? Because I know what you’re going through. I’ve been through it too, more than once. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and your business.”
For inquiries about our services or to schedule a complimentary
consultation, send us an email. We’ll respond within two business days.
And if we don’t provide a service that you’re looking for,
we can probably connect you with someone who can – just ask!